A unique and scale-like rocket featuring a split fin design similar to those found on the most advanced air-to-air missiles.
The Endeavour flies on H through J motors. With optional HAMR Motor Adapter System
Specification:Diameter: 3.9" | Height: 71" | MMT: 54
Parachute: 50" | Payload: 18"
Fin Array: 3 (Split-fin) | Fin Thickness: 0.06"
The ENDEAVOUR is a huge and very cool looking kit for Level 1 and 2 flights. This rocket stands 71" tall, is 3.9" in diameter and has a 3 (Split-fin) fin design. This rocket comes standard with a 54mm motor mount and can fly on H thru J motors. At ~68 oz., the 50" parachute is sized right for the stock kit to make a safe landing under most field conditions. This kit comes standard with 10 series rail guides for use with 80/20 brand launch rails.
Below you will find a number of upgrade options. Upgrading the parachute size may be necessary if you intend to build heavy or have a hard landing surface (i.e. gravel, pavement, desert playa, etc.). Some motors will accelerate this rocket to transonic or even supersonic velocities. Under these conditions, this kit may require the fin upgrade, foam encapsulation of the fin root, as well as other advanced construction skills.
- Endeavour Parachute Upgrade (For Hard Surface Landings) from 50 to 60 - $35.00 Dura-chute
- Endeavour Upgrade, Add HAMR-KS Motor Retainer now and Save 15% - $39.90
- Substitute Phenolic Airframe (for DIY fiberglassing, see Complete FAQ) - $16.00
- Upgrade to Pre-Glassed Phenolic Airframe for Endeavour - $105.00
- Epoxy, Quick-Cure (5 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Mid-Cure (15 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Epoxy, Slow-Cure (30 min) - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
- Adjustable Density Expanding Foam - $16.99 (Normally $18.99)
It is prudent to sim your kit/motor combination using the actual weight of your finished model to determine max velocity, altitude, ejection delay, etc. This will allow you to make an informed decision when selecting a suitable motor for your rocket. Please download and read the PML FAQ and/or consult with a NAR or Tripoli certified member to ensure your flights are fun and safe.