A easy straight forward build. Love how it turned out. I painted it in Rust-oleum camo green. Love how it looks and cant wait to launch it.
I was attracted to the lines of this rocket. Had to build a little bit different jig to get the fins to glue on without bowing but the airframe slots really helped. I adapted to include removable/adjustable nose weight and a tracker in the nose cone and converted to a 38mm. Its maiden flight was on a CTI I180 @ URRG for my high power certification flight. With the nose cone weight I added the parachute I had built for it was a bit small and descent was fast onto soft dirt with no damage. This is a burly rocket for cardboard and looks great on the shelf, pad or in the air.